Help in body care, help in getting dressed and undressed, help in eating and drinking, assistance in bedtime, accommodation in bed, mobilization, compression bandages, putting on and taking off elastic stockings, prevention of pressure sores, assistance during hygiene in the shower or bath, etc.
Exams and treatments
- The administration of medicines, wound and ulcer medications, blood glucose measurement, all types of injections, oxygen administration, intravenous drug administration, etc.
- The differentiation between simple and complex basic care is specified in the declaration of necessity by the nursing staff of our service.
Evaluation and advice
- Advice, assistance, coordination and education to family members.
- Instructions for the use of equipment and auxiliary means, instruction for carrying out small interventions autonomously, for example injecting insulin yourself, health care, etc. ..
- Consultations and coordination with the doctor, compilation of health documentation, and other management activities.
Home care consists of taking charge of all service activities. Personnel with specific training deals with the care and daily and / or periodic acts that a domestic environment needs.